Sunday 21 December 2014

Seasonal update from the team behind Simon Says

Simon Staskiewicz confirms Urchoice Young Peoples Project Exit: 
I have decided to depart from the project so I can concentrate more on SimonSays and feel it time to move on to new challenges, I'll always be greatful to Michelle,Rita and rest of the gang for the past year. The past 12 months have been amazing but feel that I need to take a bit of a break for Christmas and concentrate on new ventures. Michelle has kindly left the door open for me to return should I wish. 


Meanwhile our video with TBEtv (Truth Behind Everything) will be released in the new year, I am hoping to work with Fabio after christmas to finalize the video. The video is about some of the work we do at urchoice on the Talent Match Leicestershire programme 

Year In Review 2014:

The past year has been amazing: 
So many highs, lows and in betweens lool!! Main highlights gotta be TMTV/Simon Says Launch, Visit to Parliament with the lovely Urchoice gang, So many memories that I will treasure for life!! 

well thats all from us here at SimonSay's. We'll be back in the new year for even more insights, So thanks for joining me on this crazy ride and I hope you'll join me to see what 2015 brings me!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment